Operating systems: Windows 10
Software: Chrome browser or Gynzy Desktop
Hardware: SMART Board interactive whiteboards
The SMART Board does not respond to touch actions in Gynzy board or produces random 'spikes' when writing.
1. Download and install the latest product driver for your SMART Board. (https://support.smarttech.com/en/downloads/product-drivers/12_6-and-ink-4_1)
2. Open SMART Settings by click on the SMART system icon in the Windows taskbar.
3. Select 'SMART Hardware Settings'
4. Select 'Mouse and Gesture Settings' in the dropdown menu
5. Make sure that 'Enable Touch Recognition' is not checked, then click on 'Apply'
6. Restart your Chrome browser or Gynzy Desktop